– An oropharyngeal airway (also known as a Guedel airway) is an airway adjunct used to maintain a patent airway.
– Commonly used in pre-hospital emergency care and for short term airway management post anaesthetic.
– Individually packaged, single use, and sterile.
– Integrated Bite Block prevents the patient from biting down and occluding airway.
– Colour Coded Bite Block provides easy identification of the required sized as per internationally accepted guidelines.
– Embossed size allows for easy identification.
– Smooth bevelled tip allows for easy insertion and minimising the risk of causing patient trauma.
– Individually Sold.