Defibrillation is a treatment for life-threatening cardiac dysrhythmias, specifically ventricular fibrillation (VF) and non-perfusing ventricular tachycardia (VT). A defibrillator delivers a dose of electric current (often called a countershock) to the heart
- Automatic analysis of patient ECG.
- User guide with text and voice prompts.
- 320 X 240 graphic LCD display.
- Versatile Power Supply, rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter standard.
- Car cigar lighter jack power cord and disposable battery pack optional.
- Battery has capacity of 200 shocks when fully charged.
- Rescue data collected is stored in internal flash memory.
- Rescue data can be downloaded for review, archiving and printing.
Automatic self tests, prompts and alarms given if device fails self tests